COVID-19 Parent Information
STAY ALERT > CONTROL THE VIRUS > SAVE LIVES
This should include:
- Stay at home as much as possible.
- Work from home if you can.
- Limit contact with other people.
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart).
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Do not leave your home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Reopening of schools:
The Government has stated that schools should prepare to reopen for Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 from the 1st June. We are working hard on our reopening plans and will keep all Parents updated via the school website, Parentmail and newsletters. Please see below relevant documents:
If you have not completed the Parent surveys (sent via Parentmail) about reopening and you wish for your child to return from Monday 15th June, please telephone or email the school office.
Home Learning packs have been sent home via the post (Pack 1 - Friday 20th March, Pack 2 - Friday 17th April, Pack 3 - Friday 8th May, Pack 4 - Monday 1st June) and these packs including letters and all other web links can be found on the Home Learning 2020 page of this website.