We are currently looking to recruit for the following vacancy.
Great Opportunity for an Enthusiastic Class Teacher/Head of Year (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for a class teacher to join our very welcoming team from October 2019 or January 2020
We would like to hear from you, if you
• Wish to join a dynamic team
• Are an excellent practitioner and have a passion for learning
• Thrive on challenge
• Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice
• Are an ambitious teacher and have a commitment to continued professional learning
The successful applicants will have
• A positive can-do attitude
• Potential of a permanent position following the maternity cover, for the right candidate
• A commitment to driving standards of performance
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Resilience, humour and a sense of moral purpose
• A Trust central team who are committed to the successful future of all staff;
• A supportive working environment where talents are valued and nurtured;
• Opportunities to develop and a commitment to continuing professional learning;
Please call the school to speak with Angela Wood the Headteacher to find out more about specific job opportunities on 01733 264238.
Lime Trust is a growing multi academy trust taking a group of primary schools to new standards of excellence by putting children first. The Trust is creating a sustainable group of high-performing schools that improve life chances, trusted and respected in their communities. We share common approaches across the Trust and prioritise great leadership to create positive work environments with strong levels of experienced professional support. That means that when you work a Lime Trust academy you will be part of a confident team that works collaboratively to build a capacity-rich school. We believe in nurturing talent and developing leaders, so opportunities to progress are very good.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Lime Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For an application form and job description please see the school website www.limeacademywatergall.london
Closing date: 12 September 2019 9am
Interviews: w/c 16 September